Follow Lynzie Broome on Instagram @lynzie_scarlet
Photo by - Julianna D Photography
It’s important to be Photo shoot ready!
Simple steps to make the most of your Photo Shoot:
1. Before your shoot, research poses you like and practice them. This way you are prepared and you will have more time during your shoot.
2. Make a checklist of everything you may need. Then, when packing you won't forget anything!
3. It’s also a good idea to choose your outfits and try them on to make sure you can move and feel comfortable.
4. Choose your hairstyles and makeup.
5. Pack up some portable snacks and lots of water. Your shoot may go long and it may get hot!
Being prepared will make a very successful photoshoot!